[Gambas-user] Re: language problems Was:Gambas-user] window focus

Terry Blunt terry at ...417...
Sun Apr 25 23:09:40 CEST 2004

na2492 at ...9... wrote:

> > On Sunday 25 April 2004 00:20, na2492 at ...9... wrote:

> > Mmm ? What is the problem with "hardly try" ? Doesn't it mean
> > "trying with
>
> > difficulties" ?
> >
> > -- Benoit Minisini
>
> Sorry if I'm wrong, but if I remember well it means 'havn't tryed' or
> 'only a little'.
>
> Please native speaking !!!

For what it's worth I am often impressed with the ability of posters
with English when it is not their native language.

... especially when after 3 years of evening classes I can only just
make myself understood in German at a very basic level.

BTW it would be quite correct for me to say I can hardly speak German!

--
Terry Blunt

Actually I'm passionately anti-extremist.
http://www.langri.demon.co.uk