[Gambas-user] Where isthe executable

ron ronstk at ...239...
Thu Apr 22 14:44:04 CEST 2004

On Thursday 22 April 2004 14:04, Lucian Teofanescu wrote:
> Hi, I am new to Gambas and Linux, so my question might be stupid but ...
> Where does Gambas put the executable made from a project? (after
> choosing Project --> Make executable)
> Thank You for the time reading (and hope answering) this.
> Lucian Teofanescu

In the project folder with the project name as name where you did
make the project with the name for the project is a good place to look.

/opt/gambas/share/<yourproject> or
/home/Lucian/gambas/share/<yourproject> or
/user/gambas/share/<yourproject> or
/user/share/gambas/share/<yourproject> or
~/gambas/share/<yourproject> or

what distribution of GNU/linux you have makes the difference.