[Gambas-user] Where isthe executable

Lucian Teofanescu dentapro at ...438...
Thu Apr 22 14:04:06 CEST 2004

Hi, I am new to Gambas and Linux, so my question might be stupid but ...
Where does Gambas put the executable made from a project? (after
choosing Project --> Make executable)
Thank You for the time reading (and hope answering) this.
Lucian Teofanescu

Connex scaneaza automat toate mesajele impotriva virusilor folosind RAV AntiVirus.

Connex automatically scans all messages for viruses using RAV AntiVirus.

Nota: RAV AntiVirus poate sa nu detecteze toti virusii noi sau toate variantele lor.

Pentru a inlatura efectele nedorite si din dorinta de a va oferi in permanenta servicii

de cea mai buna calitate mesajele detectate ca fiind infectate vor fi sterse automat .

Va rugam sa luati in considerare ca exista un risc de fiecare data cand deschideti

fisiere atasate si ca MobiFon nu este responsabila pentru nici un prejudiciu cauzat de

virusi.

Disclaimer: RAV Antivirus may not be able to detect all new viruses and variants. In

order to remove  unwanted effects and to continuously provide quality services all

infected e-mails will be automatically deleted .Please be aware that there is a risk

involved whenever opening e-mail attachments to your computer and that MobiFon is not

responsible for any damages caused by viruses.