[Gambas-user] Of Topic: Kmail filter problem 2

ron ronstk at ...239...
Sun Apr 11 10:53:18 CEST 2004

PS
I found Kregexpeditor, what a name, KRegExp-Editor should be mutch better.
Any way it has a link to some help.
But in the help interface I can't find where it is. The program is also not
there. Program is only in the SuSE menu(?) Not in KDE own menu. F..SuSE
Did you say developers Charlie? Here a good example of there dirty mind.

Ok Example 2.1. Searching for normal text. (what i want)
select in the help the text to paste it here.
RightMousButton. No Copy... Then the Menu bar. Only 'Select All' and no 'Copy'

Selecting again and try to drag. Select is undone with left button, right does
nothing. O I have middle one, also nothing. no dragand or drop.

This is from KDE help
Example 2.1. Searching for normal text.

If you just want to search for a given text, then regular expression is
definitely not a good choice. The reason for this is that regular expressions
assign special meaning to some characters. This includes the following
characters: .*|$. Thus if you want to search for the text kde. (i.e. the
characters kde followed by a period), then you would need to specify this as
kde\.[1] Writing \. rather than just . is called escaping.

I typed over by hand Arggg.
Did you say developers Charlie? Here a again example of there dirty mind.

Why do they used it then in Filter if 'is not a good choise' *&#%$^ (sensored)
this stupid things make me crazy and hate kde and like win
Maybe not so powerfull but is does here what you expect.
Did you say developers Charlie? Here a again example of there dirty mind.

The other given examples ?
Did you say developers .................

I must stop.
How do I select '[gambas-user] ' to replaced by '[gu] ' in the subject line ?
The methods are simply overblown for simple mind of simple users. Me.

Ron