[Gambas-user] Thanks to all you gambas Developers

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Sat Apr 10 20:08:20 CEST 2004

Salut,

first of all, I will thank you for you project and all the work you'v done to
make it run as well, as it does today.

Sometimes if I send my emails to you, because I found something buggy, not
right or strange. I also know that it was realy often an exeption ( like
working the same project on two IDE's, copy and past during debugging etc.)

But I think for usability of an RAD-Tool on Linux, you do NOT have the excuse,
VB has, that you run on Windows.

So I try to do things, I never dit before in my normal life as programmer,
where my main occupation is the project, I work on, has as less as possible
of bugs.
But I not often had a look to usability or strange kind of using that
programm. That allways cames up by a user.

Well writen code, is good, but satified users is gold!