[Gambas-user] Gambas reports "Frame1 already declared" at non-existent line number

na2492 at ...9... na2492 at ...9...
Tue Apr 6 16:37:25 CEST 2004

>Hi All,
>
>I've been working on my project, LILi, using Gambas 0.90 for a few weeks
>and seem to be making progress.
>I just installed 0.92 and made a few changes to my code and now there's
>an odd error whenever I try to run the program.
>
>Gambas stops the run while syntax checking with the error "Frame1
>already delared at line 501 in LILi1.Class".
>Problem is, my program only has 468 lines, so I can't see how to resolve
>this.
>I tried renaming Frame1 to FrameBase, but the error message simply
>changes to the new name. The line number still shown as 501.
>
>I guess either this is a bug or the class file has been corrupted in
>some way. If the latter, is there an easy way to repair it?
>
>Neil Lewis.

If your Form has a menu, check there for forbidden Chars !?

The shown line nbr. comes from the LILi1.Form but I don't know ,
If you can go to line 501 - 468 (you can edit LILi1.Form with a Texteditor)
to find the error.

See mails from Benoit today.

Amicalement
Charlie