[Gambas-user] Gambas reports "Frame1 already declared" at non-existent line number

neil lewis gibsonsphoto at ...247...
Tue Apr 6 14:20:34 CEST 2004

Hi All,

I've been working on my project, LILi, using Gambas 0.90 for a few weeks
and seem to be making progress.
I just installed 0.92 and made a few changes to my code and now there's
an odd error whenever I try to run the program.

Gambas stops the run while syntax checking with the error "Frame1
already delared at line 501 in LILi1.Class".
Problem is, my program only has 468 lines, so I can't see how to resolve
this.
I tried renaming Frame1 to FrameBase, but the error message simply
changes to the new name. The line number still shown as 501.

I guess either this is a bug or the class file has been corrupted in
some way. If the latter, is there an easy way to repair it?

Neil Lewis.