[Gambas-user] Writing classes to handle incoming socket connections with ServerSocket

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Apr 6 00:08:25 CEST 2004

On Monday 05 April 2004 23:59, Daniel wrote:
> mmmh... forget what I said in the previous message, I think the problem
> is that the new object (cSocket) is not attached to any event handler,
> I ve been looking at the documentation, as I though there was a Gambas
> function to do it, something like "Attach", but now I can not find
> it...Benoît?
>
> Regards,
>
> Daniel Campos

I think Accept() return a Socket that is attached to the object where it was
created. So the event handler must be located in the class of this object.

If the event handler must be located in another class, then the Socket must be
reattached to an object of this class, with the method Object.Attach().

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...