[Gambas-user] Writing classes to handle incoming socket connections with ServerSocket

Daniel daniel.campos at ...338...
Mon Apr 5 23:59:43 CEST 2004

mmmh... forget what I said in the previous message, I think the problem
is that the new object (cSocket) is not attached to any event handler,
I ve been looking at the documentation, as I though there was a Gambas
function to do it, something like "Attach", but now I can not find
it...Benoît?

Regards,

Daniel Campos