[Gambas-user] Fmain.class:48: Unknown identifier: key

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Apr 4 17:20:24 CEST 2004

On Saturday 03 April 2004 17:16, Thierry Thomas wrote:
> Salut !
>
> I am building gambas 0.92 on FreeBSD. It compiles fine, but when
> building the examples, I get the following error:
>
> Compiling Database/DataReportExample/...
> /usr/local/share/examples/gambas/Database/DataReportExample/Fmain.class:48:
> Unknown identifier: key Abort trap (core dumped)
>
> When I replace key.code by Key.Code, it's OK.
>
> Regards,

Thanks. I forgot to fix that !

At the moment, when you compile a program from the IDE, the IDE gives to the
compiler the list of classes used by the project. But when you compile from
the command line, which is the case when you install gambas, the compile does
not receive this list.

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...