[Gambas-user] Re: SuSE 8.2 and Gambas

R Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Fri Sep 12 06:26:45 CEST 2003

> And as last one a datatype error.
>
>  qeditor.cpp: In member function 'void QEditor::wrapline(int, int)':
>  qeditor.cpp:4645/4647: warning: array subscript has type 'char'

=46unny, I have not this warning with my gcc ! Which version do you use ?

>  I have never seen "The program stopped unexpectedly by raising signal
> #11...".

Well this is what I get with gcc --version.

gcc (GCC) 3.3 20030226 (prereleasse) (SuSE Linux)

This was the downloaded install from there site at the start around
15-7-2003
I haven't made changes to that part of the installation.
SuSU 8.2  KDE 3.1.1  QT3 (libqt-mt.so.3.1.1)

I don't know how to get other version info from the lib's