[Gambas-user] C or Gambas? thats the question!

R Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Wed Sep 3 05:31:43 CEST 2003

Just finished a simple .bas file reader for lexical detection
the keywords and structure is found. Yesss, written in C++.
I'am a big programmer. LOL :)

Did a C trial around 1992 with windows 3.0  :(
It was just like windows in device manager, "All is working well', and as
well known, no way. All those >$*($#}**< pre and suffixes in C. Less LOL.
My TCP/IP AX25 packet network server with Z80 was easer to make in asm.

Now the translator/compiler to P-code as definied by Jensen & Wirth.
Nicklaus Wirth is the inventor of the programming languages Pascal, Modula-2
and Oberon. And then from Rockwell the 6502 variant for P-Code execution in
it.
Some KIM, TIM, RIOT and VIA chips as in the AIM65, Bye-bye
WindowsSuckEdition.

Or do I take the Intel 4004? I have one still working at high speed
of 500kc but not enough ROM/RAM 2 x 1024 bytes. Overclocked 250kc normal!.
But as steamboot doorbell still functional. Lives longer then Pentium.

That were the good times. i8748 from 6mc at 24mc and bare to create a
tv testpatern in code. Now 10% clockspeed up and the chip is gone.

I know this is no bug report or feature request. I was only so happy.
May be I can make a kind of a box to type some text and a button with
the info as 'Send' on it, nice to send a message to the Gambas list.