[Gambas-user] Can produce signal #11 with only one form, one line of code and one timer

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...2...
Wed Sep 10 20:57:22 CEST 2003

Le Vendredi 5 Septembre 2003 10:00, Volker Schmid a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I create a simple form (Start-Class) and only this code for it:
>
> ' Gambas class file
> KoordX[3600,200] AS Integer
>
> This runs without a problem. Now I place a Timer-Control onto the form.
>
> Now starting produces the signal #11 Error.
>
> Irritating is, that, if I remove the statement KoordX[...] it will work
> fine.
>
> Dimensioning and the timer having a problem together!
>
> System: Mandrake 9.1      Gambas 0.65a
>
> The simple project is in the attached zip-file. This project generates the
> signal #11 error.
>
> Grüsse,
>
> Volker Schmid

This is a bug in the class loader of the interpreter. It will be fixed in the
next version !

Thanks for your bug report.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...