[Gambas-user] Can produce signal #11 with only one form, one line of code and one timer

Volker Schmid vschmid at ...210...
Fri Sep 5 10:00:50 CEST 2003

Hello,

I create a simple form (Start-Class) and only this code for it:

' Gambas class file
KoordX[3600,200] AS Integer

This runs without a problem. Now I place a Timer-Control onto the form.

Now starting produces the signal #11 Error.

Irritating is, that, if I remove the statement KoordX[...] it will work fine.

Dimensioning and the timer having a problem together!

System: Mandrake 9.1      Gambas 0.65a

The simple project is in the attached zip-file. This project generates the signal #11 error.

Grüsse,

Volker Schmid