[Gambas-user] Please help with the error starting up Gambas

Dominico ledominic at ...43...
Thu Sep 4 19:09:59 CEST 2003

After I did the configure, make, and make-install, it went through fine. But when I start Gambas, I receive an error return below:

/usr/bin/gbx: relocation error: /usr/lib/qt-3.1/lib/libqt-mt.so.3: undefined symbol: _ZNSs4_Rep11_S_terminalE

I searched the web and still couldn't find the solution to the error above. I believe I hit a dead-end on it. Please instruct me on how to fix it so that I can start up Gambas without errors.

Many thanks in advance.

Please advise,

Dominic