[Gambas-user] SIGNAL11 report as requested in popup.

R Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Wed Sep 3 20:48:02 CEST 2003

And yes as suggested I started to make a form to contain
the combobox, checked the constructors/destructors all of them
Add to the form a gridview, 2 buttons already there
and made the form 'startup'.

In the code I add some private variables.
in the _init a call to a sub to do that init job.
in the sub setting the variable and add a combobox to the form.

Saved all, add a second combobox to see more.
Lets show how it looks and works.
Boom signal11 occurs the first time.

Wel simple get the code in a textfile and exit Gambas.
The I try to find the project directory. Using Konqueror and
it's nowhere, several reload/refresh done and still clean.

Wel then I must be able to restart new project, so I did.
Name "SQLdesigner", yes the same and create in "Examples".
Got the error it was already existing. Retry to find it
with Konqueror and Yes now it is there. How? i start new isn't it.
So I delete it and was able to make the new one out of the box.

The I re-make the form again and paste the code back and save.