[Gambas-user] please don't take away the cancelling events thing :)

Nelson Ferraz nferraz at ...184...
Thu Oct 2 00:16:18 CEST 2003

Rob wrote:

>>I forgot to write in the ChangeLog that to cancel a keyboard
>>event, you must type Key.Cancel = TRUE and not return TRUE
>>anymore.
>>I think I will drop the feature of returning something from an
>>event handler. At the moment, only keyboard events were
>>concerned.
>
> Maybe a new keyword CANCEL is what you're looking for... can't
> get much clearer than that, can you?

I liked the new OO-approach, but... is it really necessary? I mean, it's
a big departure from the VB style.

I'd rather keep the RETURN FALSE feature.

--
[]s

Nelson

Nelson Ferraz