[Gambas-user] Lectures in marketing

Henri Girard girardhenri at ...67...
Wed Nov 19 19:46:32 CET 2003

I talk to Arklinux about gambas and one said to me he will compile it for AL
:)
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob" <sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...>
To: <gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 6:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] Lectures in marketing

On Wednesday 19 November 2003 11:48, Radoslav Dejanović wrote:
> Get more people. Get a lot of them and you'll see that this
> will raise the speed of development, and quality of the
> product as well. ;)

I actually agree with Benoit.  I promote Gambas everywhere I go
via word of mouth, but I don't think a coordinated "marketing
campaign" is warranted until the language is a little more "set
in stone" and version 1.0 is released.

Yes, we all know it's ready for prime time now, but you'd be
amazed at the number of people who hear about NiftyWare 0.8 and
go "Huh, that's cool, I'll have to remember to go back and look
in a year to see if they've hit 1.0" and then never do.
Especially among the corporate IT people to whom Gambas will
hold the most appeal.

Rob