[Gambas-user] Stratoria V0.0.28b dispo pour test/dispo for testing

Olivier Coquet olivier at ...289...
Wed Nov 19 03:25:53 CET 2003

Le Mardi 18 Novembre 2003 23:02, Henri Girard a écrit :
> well : It was success till I tried to update mysql to 4.xx :) lol
> Just a question your app works fine... but if I try to compile the source I
> am freezing in the menu choix de société ?
> I have to kill the app... even if I do an exe... Do I miss something ?
> Henri
I've understood your problemm

As i say you in precedent message, if you use the tar.gz source, you have a
file named Stratoria.conf in the source folder, this file is mine conf file,
and there is absolutely no chance than your exec can connect to my server
:=)))))

delete this file
compile the source
and know when the program start it will ask you for entering some vital
informations about your MySql connexion, it must work fine now !

package is ubgraded without this file on the server now, you can redownload it

Regards
Olivier Coquet
Strat&Co
http://stratoria.dynu.net:85/