[Gambas-user] Network documentation

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Nov 6 17:48:42 CET 2003

On Thursday 06 November 2003 15:40, danielcampos at ...282...
wrote:
>  I would be great if we could have it placed in Binara with
> all the rest of component documentation the day 0.72 release
> will born, "connected to the web" : ) .

I'll try to get those added when I get back to implementing
Benoit's requests ;)  Hopefully before 0.72 anyway...

Naturally, anyone else who has more free time right now should
feel free to get started, especially those who would like to
help Gambas development but can't code....

Rob