[Gambas-user] DB and ./configure

jean-marie vestier jm.vestier at ...11...
Tue May 27 23:48:24 CEST 2003

Davide Di Buduo a écrit:

>I've always configured and compiled gambas without any problem on Mandrake 9.1
>With all the correct development packages installed for mysql and pgsql i've
>found that the best way to configure is with a command like this
>./configure --with-pgsql-libraries=/usr/lib/pgsql/
>and all is ok.
>
>Hope this helps
>and a GREEEAAAATTT thanks to all folks aout there for a so good job !!!

i had installed the development package of postgresql (i have met this
point earlyer with another program)
i have checked the command you wrote and now, the missing files are the
include files.
i have used the rpm of mandrake 9.1 power pack
could you please tell me if you used also the same rpm, or did you
install the devel package from another source?
thanks a lot for all the answers
jm.vestier