[Gambas-user] DB and ./configure

Davide Di Buduo d.dibuduo at ...151...
Tue May 27 22:03:39 CEST 2003

I've always configured and compiled gambas without any problem on Mandrake 9.1
With all the correct development packages installed for mysql and pgsql i've
found that the best way to configure is with a command like this
./configure --with-pgsql-libraries=/usr/lib/pgsql/
and all is ok.

Hope this helps
and a GREEEAAAATTT thanks to all folks aout there for a so good job !!!