[Gambas-user] Printing

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon May 26 17:09:48 CEST 2003

On Monday 26 May 2003 03:35, Radoslav Dejanovic wrote:
> support price. :) Being in need to develop some lite marketing software for
> both Linux and Windows, I've run across Runtime Revolution
> (www.runrev.com), which offer quite nice RAD that can compile for Windows,
> Mac OS X (and less), Linux and many other flavours of Unix. I would really

I've played with Runtime Revolution (an eval comes with some commercial
packages of Mandrake) but it strikes me as being a somewhat more programmer
oriented Hypercard than a VB replacement.  There's a place for it in
commercial development, but I think something like RealBASIC (if they ever
port to OSX and Linux, last I knew they were MacOS <=9 and Windows) or an
eventually ported Gambas might be better for most corporate shops with a lot
of existing VB skill.

Rob