[Gambas-user] Printing

Ken Schrock schrockk at ...137...
Thu May 22 03:11:55 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 21 May 2003 5:44 pm, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > Also, is there a way to grab the entire Form client area
> > (Or the entire window for that matter) and print it?
>
> No way at the moment.

Someone or something must have access to the form graphic context
How do you redraw the window after hide, minimize, etc?
Do you just rely on X to do this for you?

If you hold a copy of the bitmap image, how do I access it?
If you let X do it, can I get a copy of the image from it?
If you redraw from scratch, where is the object list?

--
Using Lindows