[Gambas-user] define a startup class?

Dimitri Bellini dimitribellini at ...69...
Mon May 19 23:51:26 CEST 2003

On Monday 19 May 2003 13:23, Rob wrote:

> People expect to be able to just create a form, hit F5 and have it come up.
> That's the beauty of VB, the ability to make it do something visible
>without writing a single line of code.
> VB's appeal has never been clean design or good programming
> style or any of that stuff, it's been the fact that it's easy to learn and
> use.
> Rob

Hi Benoit & Rob
	i'm "F5" user and i think is great idea to "SIMPLIFIED" the life of
programmers...
At work I must use VisualBasic for my project... Is more simple and RAPID
language that i have found in My life... I have made a Big project with DB
interaction in few days...
Another feature/future list find in Gambas:
- AutoComplete Intellisense Code completion expresses (Like VB) Is very simple
and rapid to understand what can i do..
- Automatic puts in capitals and spaces where appropriate(variable, function
etc..)

Thanks Both in advance
"F5" User

Dimitri :-)