[Gambas-user] gentoo and gambas

Jean-Francois Perreault cmcpero at ...142...
Sun May 18 17:57:17 CEST 2003

search for a lindows question and answer article the guy mention gambas
as the visual basic replacement for linux
there's some other discussion in some article's comments but that's
about it
anyway that's how I found out about this project

--
Jean-Francois Perreault

UIN 783056
cmcpero at ...142...