[Gambas-user] Problems compiling under RH9 (still)

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Thu May 8 22:55:50 CEST 2003

Andrew Morrison schrieb:

>Charlie,
>	Is there anyway in gambas to program password characters so that
>instead of using the "*" i would like to use the ? i need it for my Chat
>program i don't wanna use the stupid "*" if you can tell it would be
>much appreciated. bye
>
>Andrew

Salut Andrew,

sorry actually I'm out of the box, I shoot my SuSE 7.2 while tring to
install the 0.55 and no time to set here up.
The only way, if you don't  want to add it to the C-Code, is to catch
the given char in the Textbox.change event, store it in a string and
give back as what you want a '?' for example.
But try it in a own project, because it will be not as trivial. Think of
all the chars < 32 .

Charlie