[Gambas-user] Problems compiling under RH9 (still)

Andrew Morrison ajm at ...126...
Fri May 9 01:27:45 CEST 2003

Benoit,
	So, what your telling me is that a listbox is something i shouldn't use
well I'm a newbie at programming and just out of curiosity what exactly
is a widget. Do you have anything on the site that could explain this to
me maybe?  I figured a listbox would work cause it seems simple but now
you got me thinking with this scroll view I'll try to modify my chat
program a little bit so I don't need a listbox but do you have any
web-sites that i could possibly learn about these widgets it would be
much appreciated.

Andrew