[Gambas-user] Problems compiling under RH9 (still)

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu May 8 18:19:33 CEST 2003

On Thursday 08 May 2003 11:37, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> Why do you use ListBox ? Don't ! :-)
> You can program your own widget with a ScrollView and a lot of elbow
> grease.

Yeah, I ended up using a Qt HtmlView widget when I wrote a chat program using
PerlQt.  It has a few peculiarities but is pretty cool, and looks as you
would expect a chat program to look nowadays.  Haven't tried to do anything
rich text like under Gambas but I guess it's inevitable sooner or later ;)

Rob