[Gambas-user] Gambas problems with Mandrake 9.0 and Red Hat 8.0

Lorenzo Morselli lmorselli at ...86...
Fri Mar 14 20:42:19 CET 2003

On Tue, 2003-03-11 at 04:46, Benoît Minisini wrote:

> Well, there are big problems on RedHat :
>
> 1) I don't know how to install postgresql nor mysql development packages.
> Their graphical package manager is dummy.

If you selected all other postgres components during red hat
installation you have only to install this from cd 3:

RedHat/RPMS/postgresql-devel-7.2.3-5.80.i386.rpm

I use both Red Hat 8.0 and Mandrake 9 , if you need to test something on
these systems ask me.

bye.

--
Lorenzo Morselli