[Gambas-user] Gambas 0.45 make install errors

Narsingh Sahu narsinghsahu at ...83...
Thu Mar 6 12:31:12 CET 2003

Dear list members,
I run Debian unstable on my system. I downloaded
gambas 0.45 and tried to install. The configuration
initially was a problem as it was not able to resolve
the path to postgresql libraries and include files.
After giving the path of the resources the configure
script worked. The make script also went well with no
complaints. However when I tried to do "make install"
it showed errors at the end - complaining that "Cannot
load library '/opt/gambas/lib/lib.gb.qt.la':
/opt/gambas/lib/lib.gb.qt.so.0: undefined symbol:
_ZN7QObject5eventEP6QEvent". I am using Qt 3.1.1 .

What am I missing? Can anyone guide?

Thanks,

-- narsingh (narsinghsahu at ...83...)