[Gambas-user] Diff. with VB

Kannan Ramasamy kannan62k at ...43...
Wed Jun 25 04:50:29 CEST 2003

Hi,

The differences, i think, are minimal when it comes to
overall deliverance and the direct link with QT and a
C compiler is the best mix anyone can desire.

At this outset, I would like to see these controls:

1. Datepicker

2. Database/Table link

3. Reporting Tool

Packaging was something I conveyed Beniot sometime
back and Im the in the process of building/selling
Linux Boxes here, I live in Chennai(Madras)/Tamil
Nadu/India. Im planning to package some of the famous
Freeware/Sourceforge projects with the system.

Regards

R S Kannan