[Gambas-user] the "differences from VB" page

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Jun 24 23:13:29 CEST 2003

I updated that page for users coming from VB environments today a little bit
based on the recent discussions here (RETURN vs. EXIT SUB, InputBox etc.) If
anyone would like to add anything to it (even if it's a question for the rest
of us to answer), please do.  It's been too long since I used VB myself to
notice some of these differences that trip longtime VB users up.

I also just had a pretty hardcore VB user ask me to package up Gambas, my MDI
hack of it, and the source and documentation on a CD for his Linux laptop so
I imagine in the next week or so I'll have lots more to add ;)

Rob