[Gambas-user] pre-version of gambas (third edition)

Carlo Malfatti carlo.m at ...122...
Tue Jun 10 00:37:28 CEST 2003

Sorry, I'lost the original post of this message so my reply can be out
of correct thread, however I've compiled, installed and used the pre3
version on my Redhat 9 by disabling kde components.
If kde components are enabled (default) './configure' give no warnings
but 'make' return errors while compiling.

My box is updated with the latest release of kde (via up2date).

Should I be more specific on error messages or this is a known issue
(pre2 post reported: ...and should crash if you try to create a project
using the KDE component...)?

Regards, Carlo