[Gambas-user] pre-version of gambas (third edition)

Renaud Lepage jsrlepage at ...67...
Mon Jun 9 22:02:10 CEST 2003

'think i know the problem...

you have to call up your form at the boot of the application. presently, the
closing of any app i make is a segmentation fault. dunno if i wrote it
correctly - pourrais-tu reformuler ça, benoît?