[Gambas-user] Gambas help files

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sat Jun 7 21:55:24 CEST 2003

On Saturday 07 June 2003 05:23, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> I think we should not limit access to the gambas wiki, but we must know who
> has written what.

I agree.  To that end I've set up the wiki so that it can manage users and
passwords directly.  I put a link to register for a username/password on the
front page, and from that page you can change or reset your password as well.
Please let me know if anyone has troubles with it.

Benoit and Jochen, since so much of the wiki depends upon your existing
documentation please let me know if you'd like me to add you to the admin
group after you've set yourself up accounts.

Rob