[Gambas-user] Gambas help files

Jochen Georges jochen.georges at ...22...
Fri Jun 6 07:55:35 CEST 2003

On Friday 06 June 2003 06:04, Rob wrote:
> On Thursday 05 June 2003 19:46, Rob wrote:
> > I don't know whether it'll require a login to edit pages, but if it does,
> > GambasUser/GambasUser should do it.  I'm working on at least getting the
> > index by category working right this evening.
>
> I just got in under the wire.  See what you guys think of the "by category"
>
> http://www.binara.com/gambas-wiki/bin/view/Gambas/GambasIndexByCategory
>
> If you don't like it, there's an edit button at the bottom of the page ;)
>
> username GambasUser password GambasUser
>
> Rob

wow, that's great!!
i will start first to set links to the easygambasdoku (and back) and later
integrate the easygambasdokustuff in that wiki.

i wont add stuff to the easygambasdoku, because the wiki is much more powerful
than a conventional html-page.
btw: http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?WhyWikiWorks

in my opinion that wiki should become the central information-complex of
gambas.

i would apreciate that only subscribed members can edit the wiki.
so one can see who changed which content.

rob, will you do the admin work for this wiki?

yipeah
jochen