[Gambas-user] visual intro to gambas

Gamby Gambasfr at ...11...
Sat Jun 7 17:34:42 CEST 2003

Le Samedi 7 Juin 2003 11:50, Benoit Minisini a écrit :
> Le Vendredi 6 Juin 2003 22:12, Rob a écrit :
> > I spent a little time making some imagemaps and I think I've put together
> > the beginnings of a nice "what are all these windows and stuff" page.
> > Haven't gotten started describing all the elements of the main window
> > yet, just the Gambas startup dialog.  See what you think:
> >
> > http://www.binara.com/gambas-wiki/bin/view/Gambas/VisualIntroductionToGam
> >ba s
> >
> > Rob
>
> Another remark, Rob,
>
> You shoud not remove the point from the virtual class names in the index,
> like ".ComboBoxItem", because this point shows that this class is not a
> real class. Maybe you could add a symbol too, so that these virtual classes
> are more visible.

Congratuation....
You've made a good job Rob !
but look a this erro ;)
http://www.binara.com/gambas-wiki/bin/view/Gambas/GambasNEW
hButton = NEW Button AS "MyButton"<BR>...

<BR>PUBLIC PROCEDURE MyButton_Click()<BR><BR>  PRINT "My button was clicked
!"<BR><BR>END

 Don't use the <br> tag under <pre> one !

<pre> display the text as it is !

Fabien

For the color, maybe see at http://abidoo.too.free.fr or
http://gambas.family.free.fr in two hours