[Gambas-user] visual intro to gambas

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...2...
Sat Jun 7 11:50:19 CEST 2003

Le Vendredi 6 Juin 2003 22:12, Rob a écrit :
> I spent a little time making some imagemaps and I think I've put together
> the beginnings of a nice "what are all these windows and stuff" page.
> Haven't gotten started describing all the elements of the main window yet,
> just the Gambas startup dialog.  See what you think:
>
> http://www.binara.com/gambas-wiki/bin/view/Gambas/VisualIntroductionToGamba
>
> Rob

Another remark, Rob,

You shoud not remove the point from the virtual class names in the index, like
".ComboBoxItem", because this point shows that this class is not a real
class. Maybe you could add a symbol too, so that these virtual classes are
more visible.

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...