[Gambas-user] Bug in gambas 0.62:Project.Main.89: #2: Cannot load class 'Config': Unable to load class file

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ...205...
Tue Jul 22 15:01:30 CEST 2003

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 09:19:40AM -0300, Nelson Ferraz wrote:

> Michael,
>
> The patch provided by Benoit fixes this error. Just copy the file to the
> src/comp directory, as instructed in his message.

I copied the patch to src/comp and now everything works fine. Thank
you very much for your help!

Greetings from Germany,
Michael
--
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring
will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.