[Gambas-user] Bug in gambas 0.62:Project.Main.89: #2: Cannot load class 'Config': Unable to load class file

Luis Alberto Melgar Garcia amelgar at ...207...
Tue Jul 22 15:37:24 CEST 2003

Michael Thaler escribió:
> Hello,
>
> I installed gambas on Debian SID. ./configure && make && make install
> was fine, but when I try to start gambas, I get the following error:
>
> Project.Main.89: #2: Cannot load class 'Config': Unable to load class
> file
>
> I read some of the previous mails in the archive and I encountered,
> that other people did encounter this problem, too. But noone posted a
> solution (I saw a patch, but the mail was not clear: I do not know, if
> this patch addresses this problem).
>
> Does anyone know a solution for this problem?
>
> For the record: operating system: Debian SID with KDE 3.1.2, gcc
> version 3.3.1 20030626 (Debian prerelease), GNU Make 3.80, autoconf
> (GNU Autoconf) 2.57, automake (GNU automake) 1.4-p6, but I also have
> autmake 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7 installed.
>
> I installed gambas to /usr/local without postgresql and mysql drivers.
>
> This is the first time I try to install gambas.
>
> Would be nice if someone can give me a hint how I can get gambas
> working.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Michael

I think you have to put the file(patch) in the gambas where you
decompres de gambas-0.62.tar.gz and compile and install again.

sorry for my English :)

hi from Canary Islands (spain)

I love this program, thank you