[Gambas-user] Gambas 0.62 - error in Project.Main.84

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...2...
Tue Jul 15 13:55:06 CEST 2003

Le Mardi 15 Juillet 2003 07:10, Nelson Ferraz a écrit :
> I got the following error when I tried to run Gambas 0.62:
>
> $ gambas
> Project.Main.84: #8: Illegal instruction
>
> If I understand this message correctly, it must be an error in
> app/gambas/Project.module line 84, which is:
>
>   USE "Util"
>
> (BTW, I think this message could be better described as "Illegal
> instruction 'USE' found at Project.Main, line 84".)
>
> []s
>
> Nelson

Hi, Nelson.

Everything seems good on my box :-)

The error #8 generally implies that you try to execute a gambas program
compiled with a compiler version different from the interpreter version.

Type /usr/bin/gbx -v to get the interpreter version, /usr/bin/gbc -v to get
the compiler version.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...