[Gambas-user] Problems with SuSE and RedHat

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Thu Jan 23 21:22:30 CET 2003

Benoît Minisini schrieb:

>Hello gambas lovers :-)
>
>SuSE sent me a SuSE 8.1 Pro distribution for free so that I could solve all
>related SuSE problems with Gambas (Thanks for that).
>
>I got a copy of RedHat 8.0 too, so that I can do the same thing with this
>distribution.
>
>Next week, I think I'm going to buy a powerful computer, with a lot of RAM and
>lot of disk space, so that I could install Mandrake, RedHat and SuSE on it,
>and directly test Gambas on the three distributions !
>
>I hope that, this way, I could solve all the annoying problems Gambas has with
>the non-Mandrake distros :-)

A  powerful computer is good , but have you ever thought of powerful
programms like vmware.
I ran a lot of test-compouters with, because the ' undoabel' possibility
of an disk, you can't find better to save time.
To demonstrate I allways use the famose 'Format C:" under WinDos , just
a click to discard and you find on restart the same computer as before.
The problem for you may be you have always the same hardware.

Charlie

PS: please have a look to Gerrard Nigels Feditor.class it looks good now !