[Gambas-user] Problems with SuSE and RedHat

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Jan 23 20:14:32 CET 2003

Hello gambas lovers :-)

SuSE sent me a SuSE 8.1 Pro distribution for free so that I could solve all
related SuSE problems with Gambas (Thanks for that).

I got a copy of RedHat 8.0 too, so that I can do the same thing with this
distribution.

Next week, I think I'm going to buy a powerful computer, with a lot of RAM and
lot of disk space, so that I could install Mandrake, RedHat and SuSE on it,
and directly test Gambas on the three distributions !

I hope that, this way, I could solve all the annoying problems Gambas has with
the non-Mandrake distros :-)

--
Benoît Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...