[Gambas-user] 0.42 still segaults on my Mandrake 9 + qt 3.0.6-1 system.

Gregg gregg at ...50...
Tue Jan 14 07:49:46 CET 2003

Few different tests with it, and no luck.  It doesnt seem to be specific
to the nvidia provided driver, or the nv driver.  Possibly it is still
something with nvidia, but it happens to me on both drivers.

Gregg