[Gambas-user] 0.42 still segaults on my Mandrake 9 + qt 3.0.6-1 system.

NN heinpol at ...5...
Mon Jan 13 10:22:03 CET 2003

Hi Benoit,

I'm not sure its a matter of interest in this case,
but as far as you might remember I use 2 machines
with Gambas, both with SuSE8. The 1st has a standard
VGA-card but the second has a Asus AGP3800 with a NVIDIA
driver. On the second machine I always had more
troubles as on the 1st. The last and only version
which runs without problem on machine 2 was
Gambas0.40pre2. 0.41 and 0.42 don't work correctly here.
I'll try today the 0.42 on the 1st machine.

regs juergen