[Gambas-user] Documentation for gambas componets

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Thu Jan 9 22:01:01 CET 2003

Jochen Georges schrieb:

>On Wednesday 08 January 2003 20:54, Charlie wrote:
>

>>NN schrieb:
>>

>........snip
>

>>So let me start a discussion about Users-Self-Help. Use this
>>mailing-list to get knowleg about gambas, ask Benoit if you have
>>basic problems with the gambas-engine. But ask all, if you need
>>knowleg about using it.
>>Help  Jochen to write the documentation and send him pages ready
>>to link in.
>>
>>BUT! Aske Jochen first if he want to to the job.
>>

>i'm just a hobby programmer, i can spend 2-4 hours per week for
>this.
>i like the idea of gambas because it's easy and free.
>(java is easy too, but it is not free, c/c++ - qt/gtk is not easy,
>believe me!)
>but i have so much newbie questions, so i decided to document my
>"process of learning".
>the target group is set to "newbie".

are we not all newbie's ? I think we are !

>>If YES, aske him how he would have these pages.
>>

>the design of The-Easy-Gambas-Doku should be changed:
>-the chapters will be sorted by subject
>-a index will be added

Ok. But what I mean, is to make the work as easy as possible for you.
To impose a minimum of thing a page has to have, the Style, the Font etc.

>..............snip
>

>>Jochen I aske you now.
>>

>i'm in the race ;-)

Tank you !

>>Netxt does anybody know a place where Jochen can place his
>>project ?
>>

>1 -- an easy url like www.TheEasyGambasDoku.* would be great!
>2 -- fabien invited me to use his side

It's real what Fabien wrote, a own Domain means to pay for ,
but perhaps Benoit knows the conditions to enter at sourceforge ?

>beste gruesse
>jochen

Thanks again
Charlie