[Gambas-user] Documentation for gambas componets

Jochen Georges jochen.georges at ...22...
Thu Jan 9 21:51:23 CET 2003

On Thursday 09 January 2003 20:00, BODARD Fabien wrote:
> Le Jeudi 9 Janvier 2003 15:25, Jochen Georges a écrit :

> > 1 -- an easy url like www.TheEasyGambasDoku.* would be great!
> > 2 -- fabien invited me to use his side
>
> Yes Jochen but to have a www we must too paid no?  And Gambas is
> a free software ...  No... i Purpose you an url like
> http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gambas the first time. It's a first step
> we will see for better in the future...

sorry, i was not clear enough,
i did not want to say, that you can get a url like
www.TheEasyGambasDoku.* .....

what i wanted to say:
fabien invited me to use his side "http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gambas",
that is great and i will take this offer
but
is there anyone, who could get a better url ?

beste gruesse
jochen