[Gambas-user] Documentation for gambas componets

Jochen Georges jochen.georges at ...22...
Thu Jan 9 15:25:38 CET 2003

On Wednesday 08 January 2003 20:54, Charlie wrote:
> NN schrieb:

........snip

> So let me start a discussion about Users-Self-Help. Use this
> mailing-list to get knowleg about gambas, ask Benoit if you have
> basic problems with the gambas-engine. But ask all, if you need
> knowleg about using it.
> Help  Jochen to write the documentation and send him pages ready
> to link in.
>
> BUT! Aske Jochen first if he want to to the job.

i'm just a hobby programmer, i can spend 2-4 hours per week for
this.
i like the idea of gambas because it's easy and free.
(java is easy too, but it is not free, c/c++ - qt/gtk is not easy,
believe me!)
but i have so much newbie questions, so i decided to document my
"process of learning".
the target group is set to "newbie".

> If YES, aske him how he would have these pages.

the design of The-Easy-Gambas-Doku should be changed:
-the chapters will be sorted by subject
-a index will be added

> Jochen I aske you now.

i'm in the race ;-)

> Netxt does anybody know a place where Jochen can place his
> project ?

1 -- an easy url like www.TheEasyGambasDoku.* would be great!
2 -- fabien invited me to use his side

beste gruesse