[Gambas-user] LinDiff

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Thu Feb 27 22:39:48 CET 2003

Fabien schrieb:

>I've made a diff file for your LinDiff (It's really usefull)
>with a french correction...
>
>I've the same idéa last week but with gb.editor (but it's too spécific)
>
>good idéa....   It's the power off gambas... make little usefull app and
>frontent.
>
>Fabien

Salut,

thanks for the right french outputs Fabien.

Here a short HowTo for patch this into the source:

move or copy the MLocal.module.diff into the LinDiff directory
cp MLocal.module.diff  /LinDiff

change into the LinDiff directory
cd LinDiff

don' t make a backup from MLocal.module if you like risc or make one if
you have no copy.
cp MLocal.module MLocal.module.ORG

call patch like this:
patch MLocal.module MLocal.module.diff

Now you have a LinDiff with correct french spelling.

amicalement
Charlie
PS will writing a LinPatch soon.